Hola Friends, Returning question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by qsnoopyjr, Feb 28, 2022.

1. qsnoopyjr Lorekeeper

Thinking of returning after a while. My toons are past using Gribbles for leveling. I need to get 10 levels or so to reach L120 for my gang. My question is, is there a modern day equivalent of Gribbles missions? I solo, molo, small box if necessary. Thanks for your thoughts.
  2. Orienn TreeHugger

Do progression, I just leveled a cleric up on ToV/Cov mercs/parts/hero's I got him to 115 still have the new stuff to do but then I made another alt. I box SK/Ranger/Bst but it might be time to do some boxing if you can't find groups to do these things on your own or join a guild where there are active players around your level. Plenty of casual guilds out there just looking for people to run things with.
  3. Moege Augur

Do overseer for normal xp, grind for aa.

110+ the real xp is in doing progression/missions. Big one-time xp rewards. (ToV/ToL, don't know about CoV as I was max xp at that time)
  4. Cicelee Augur

No, there is no modern day Gribbles.

As mentioned, you XP nowadays by doing mercenary, partisan and mission checkmark. As well as overseer. Outside of Overseer, developers want you to play all the content they create instead of running one mission ad nauseum.
    Wdor and Fenthen like this.