HH Over, blood pressure stabilizing

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kurayami, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Kurayami Augur

While it was certainly a nice change of pace for awhile, the whole stress the hell out at all times because ANY mob could have the rare was really getting to me. Still, was a fun little thing, even if half the solb named were worse than tanking a raid named... The item setup for the non-instanced zones was great, the raid issues/loot table, not so great, but hey, they got it half right!

Surely is some fun stories to tell though, or just others wanting to post huew, finally over. Most fun I had was probably breaking the noble room w/ full spawn + named. Was definitely funner than getting hit by her at the zoneline!
  2. Recnarp Augur

Overall I would say it was a success. Sucks that raids were bugged for a bit and some drama happened in these zones, but it was nice seeing people group again.
  3. Jyve Augur

The drama... /groan.
    Caudyr and Leerah like this.
  4. Leerah Augur

I hate drama and I shy from competition. I stayed away from Sol Ro completely and only went to roam around a few times on DE faction toons. Just a reminder to devs, it would be nice if we had a way to fix faction with Agents of Mistmoore. http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/faction.html?faction=167
  5. Dre. Altoholic

RvR fail to put the cloak/ring on trash mobs imo, especially when some named are overtuned for req90 loot.

In the end I killed around 1000 mobs between both zones, died a LOT, got some alt loot but neither of the chase items. Might have been better to stick them on named, be a bit more common and NO TRADE.

Could have left the augs as a semi-rare zonewide.
  6. Tulisin_Dragonflame Augur

...it might've been req90 but these zones were not level 90 content.

I've heard more than a few complaints about groups of level 90s being unable to hunt in the HH zones for loot they can technically wear, but I think people fail the see that the solution to this would not have been to nerf down the difficulty of the mobs...it would've just been to make the gear req98/rec100 to reflect the fact that it is actually tier 2-3 RoF gear.
    Crystilla likes this.