Hero's Forge Ebon Forge

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nevermore_JJ, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Nevermore_JJ New Member

Achievement doesn't update when entire suit is equipped
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Sometimes you have to uncheck and re checked the little boxes at the top. Used to be worse where we would have to do all that checking and unchecking and zone sometimes to get it to take.
  3. Rondor Augur

For non-heritage-crate Hero's Forge ornaments, you can only get the achievement for the base class archetype version of the ornament that matches your class.

For example if you can wear both plate and chain Ebon Hero's Forge ornaments because your class is either a plate or chain wearer, then even if you can equip both types of ornament (plate and chain), you'll only get the achievement if you match that of your class:

Plate = WAR CLR PAL SHD BRD
    Chain = RNG ROG SHM BER
    Leather = DRU MNK BST
    Cloth = NEC WIZ MAG ENC

You can also wear ornaments that don't match your class if you get special all/all usable items that are of specific types, such as those sold by Master Hunter Jilare in Shard's Landing. But as per above, you'll only get the achievement that matches the suit for your class.

However, in contrast:

Hero's Forge ornaments that come from the various racial Heritage Crate suit items are special in that you can earn all the achievements for those suits no matter your class, as long as you can equip the ornaments, such as via the Master Hunter Jilare items or others.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

This is true about earning other class vanity ach from Crate ornaments. But Jilare is level 95 required and costs couple hundred plat for each all/all armor item to put the ornament into.

For 1 gold you can go to Cresent Reach and buy cloth armor from Rehema that is usable by all to put the HF crate ornaments into for the /ach

That also works to wear robes on anyone.

I think OP has a different issue. He is able to put the Ebon into the slots but the boxes are not getting checked.
    Rondor likes this.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

Ebon works fine, it's just server lag not recognizing the changes. If you camped out / back in then it would be updated. I just did the plate set on a character I enabled HF with over the weekend. Bonus that these are tradable on FV, so I have a few houses set up as "closets" for swapping sets.
    Rondor and CatsPaws like this.