Hero's Forge armor

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Vorthax, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Vorthax Lorekeeper

Was just wondering if you have to be a Gold member to have the Hero's Forge armor to work. I bought the ability from the marketplace for 1200 SC, and then bought the plate arm piece for my warrior but I cant get the aug to go into the slot. The slot still has the green "Buy Now" text and won't let me equip it. I am Silver atm. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
  2. jarsh92 Elder

I upgraded my account to silver over the weekend and purchased Hero Forge and it is working fine for me. Have you camped your character out and relogged in? I had to do that to get my silver status working. Might be the same thing to get your toon flagged for hero forge items.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

Hero Forge armor worked immediately for me, but...
    1 - Make sure you are using default UI or at least default inspect-item window
    2 - Try zoning / camping
    3 - If #2 doesn't work, reload as previously suggested.
  4. Vorthax Lorekeeper

I tried all the info you guys gave me and still no luck. I know I have the right piece, but the box is still green.
  5. RekMMO Lorekeeper

Make sure Luclin graphics are on. Seems like a no-brainer, but myself and a few others failed to realize this when Hero's Forge first launched. :rolleyes:
  6. Vorthax Lorekeeper

WOOT! Finally got it to work. Problem was I wasnt claiming the bought service in the Rewards window. Got it to work and got the complete set of the basic armor. Thanks to all you guys for the help!! Was greatly appreciated!

Happy Hunting!!! :D
    Vorthax