Heroic Character Missing

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by hungryhalfling, Aug 24, 2017.

1. hungryhalfling New Member

Hi, everyone! I created a heroic character using the free one we received from the Anniversary a few months back. I decided I wanted to change the character, deleted it, and now the free heroic option has vanished from my account. I was under the impression that these new free ones functioned just as paid ones, so I should still be able to recreate a new one, right? I also noticed that when it was deleted, I did not receive a message that I was deleting a heroic character nor anything along the lines that it was irreversible.

I decided perhaps I should wait and see if it turned up again, but it's been nearly four days and my account still has - Available Heroic Characters: 0. I also tried logging in other characters to see if the upgrade button appeared (which it hasn't), and exiting the game and logging back on - still nothing. This is on AB, so I'm curious if this has anything to do with the mass character loss a few days back as it happened around the same time. Does anyone know if I could possibly get it back? Thank you!
  2. Nennius Curmudgeon

The free ones poof when you delete them. It is the paid ones that can be deleted and remade. On the other hand, petition it and you might have a chance of some sort of restoration.
  3. hungryhalfling New Member

The only thing is, I had created another heroic character on a different account and that one was deleted without a problem - that account now says Available Heroic Characters: 1 (so that one can be remade) and that one was not paid for either. It was the same free one we received from the Anniversary earlier this year. But I think I will try what you said and petition. Thanks!
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You can delete and recreate free and paid heroic characters over and over and over according to dev's. So yes something went wrong and you need to file a petition.There is a slight chance you cannot remake the original free one given out in 2014 but you will get a conformation on that one.
  5. hungryhalfling New Member

That's what I thought. I don't have the old ones from 2014, just the new ones from this year - and remembered the dev's saying they should act like paid ones - so I'll petition. Thank you!
  6. DinkumThinku99 Elder

I just deleted a recreated a free heroic character a couple of weeks ago, and had no problems at all. Quite a few other people have also posted here about successfully doing it without problems.

So, as CatsPaws said, something's wrong and you should get a hold of customer support to straighten it out.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hmm how did I get linked in your post? Haven't noticed this option before. Kinda neat though.
  8. DinkumThinku99 Elder

CatsPaws, I just copy and paste the name from the left side of the post.

Works great!

Yours truly, DinkumThinku99 :)