Heroic Beastlord Starter Help

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by m_tugg, Mar 31, 2017.

1. m_tugg New Member

Hey all,

Could anyone shine some light on spell bar setup and bread and butter AA abilties for a new heroic Beastlord @85?

I did the best I could with digging around with searches and honestly did not turn up much information other than level 105 hotbar setup, etc.

Any information regarding this, macros or anything at all really would be very helpful. It is all a bit overwhelming but I would like to get started on the right path.

Thank you
  2. Brohg Augur

alt+M, combat tab, make a button for Kick. you make one there so you can call it with a social

social:
    /doab 7 (kick)
    /disc Foray
    /alt activate 247 (Feral Swipe)
    /alt activate 11080 (Chameleon Strike)
    /alt activate 986 (Bite of the Asp)

put the social in a multibind with:
    Yowl at the Moon
    Bite of the Vitrik
    Frozen Venom
    Frigid Lance
    Jagged Torrent

Flurry of Claws is great, but should be on its own button not in the multibind (most of the time) because it's AE.

make an audio trigger for Gift of Mana, use Gifts to cast:
    Ikaav Blood

Buff yourself with your buffs, and in battle add:
    Growl of the Jaguar and, when you ding 86,
    Bestial Vivisection

Also 86 to 90, you'll add Maestrom to the top of the nuke multibind
    Tucoh and Clfyts like this.
  3. m_tugg New Member

Thank you Brohg!

Sorry for the confusion, but could you break down what you mean by putting the social in a multibind?
    Clfyts likes this.
  4. Brohg Augur

Skewert likes this.
  5. Regazozo Journeyman

/doability 7 - take this out of the macro it is not needed anymore. Just setup the kick ability to auto activate.
    Quatr, Brohg and Drusi like this.
  6. FL!P Augur

Hey brohg what do you normaly put on your pet? just mad e a heroic and trying to figure out what to put on it
  7. Stubar Augur

At that lvl, or even for causal play for that matter I used to hit the bazaar and buy all the fodder drops that people were off loading for a few plats. No need for the higher end "pet gear" unless you are planning to take out a special target that requires a little more help, or if you are raiding and your pet needs a little help dipsing or survive-ability from an AE ramp.
  8. Damezza Augur

How do you set up an ability to auto activate?
  9. Brohg Augur

/autoskill Round Kick
    /autoskill Tiger Claw

you can have one foot attack and one hand attack