Heroic Adventures - Can you please get your act together

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yaximus, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Yaximus New Member

Well not one to normally post but since it's really starting to negatively affect my playing experience I feel like I need to add another voice.

My problem is with HA's bugging out, it's been said before and I'm saying it again.

Prime example was today. On final boss of EWK HA - Remember the Dead.

Last piece of the task is to kill Ladric the Fancy. I start the fight and after not taking care of the adds they proceed to knock out my healer mercs, when that happens i decide to evac and come back.

After I have come back Ladric is unattackable. I can kill the adds, but not him. Now after spending a decent amount of time on this quest I basically walk away with not much since you've adjusted the exp for final hand in. I've had bugged HA's previously and the petition response was nothing we can do and it will be fixed in future.

Other HA's ive personally had bug out:
    - DH - The Hills are Alive : last bunny wouldnt update (i'm aware this may be fixed)
    - Bixie - Espionage starts at home - not enough flowers spawning at beginning

I understand you have this new business model of directing people towards the last 2 expansions but can you focus on actually having this stuff working properly if so. Call of the Forsaken has been out over a year, the fact that we're still running into problems such as this is ridiculous.

Anyway don't expect much response but it'd be nice if you can get to work sorting this stuff out.
  2. MysticOne Augur

Don't waste time petitioning the lost reward, xp, time GM's are not going to compensate any of it.