Hero Forge armor

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Grummy_NB, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Grummy_NB Augur

Can we get a guild banker that will only hold these? let them stack as well. I know you will add more and already the different types add up to more than 200, so how about making a "guild Noble Forge Banker" and so forth, they only hold that style.

We have plenty of room in the GGH to put 8+ of these bankers so folks can get their armor and not clog up the regular bank. When you add a new style, put a new banker for sale in the neighborhood.

I would also like to see mannequins for player housing as well. Let them be attuned to the player when placed in the house so they will allow attuned gear to be placed on them.

While I am wishing, how about a Banker Librarian, so hold spell gems and stack spells.

There have been similar "holders" made for the tradeskill patterns, similar to those but bankers.
    Yinla likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yes please!
  3. WarSheol Augur

I addressed this topic on the old boards.
    But ill briefly mention again for those who missed it.

I am a CRT and I have heard all the complaints in game and seen all the posts on the forums.
    so I took the issue to the people who can make things happen and they are now aware thats all I can say on the topic, we just have to hope for the best :cool:

~Wars Sheol~ Officer, in via damnum, Xegony.
    Formerly of...
    ~Wars Sheol~ Black Knights of Stromm. Druzzil.
    ~Wars Sheol~ Secretum Dominium. Druzzil/Combine.
    ~Wars Sheol~ Leader, Ruined Our Lands Society. Sleeper.
    ~Wars Sheol~ Leader, Sect of Sheol. EQ2 AB.
    ~Warsheol~ Leader, Empire Sheol. Emarr.
  4. JERUS Augur

I'd so like a second guild banker for hero's forge, and a third for tradeskill only. First being a free for all.