Herald of Druzzil Ro

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Darkark, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Darkark Augur

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but is it just me or is "Herald of Druzzil Ro" not findable in the Plane of Knowledge Find window?

On a blog I was reading I noticed a post about the author creating a Heroic Character then being recommended Old Bloodfields via the in-game message you get when you hit a milestone level. They had to resort to Google to find out they needed to go via the Herald of Druzzil Ro, and then couldn't find that NPC in Plane of Knowledge and finally gave up on their character :(

Can I suggest adding Herald of Druzzil Ro to the Find window in PoK?

Also, what is with the message "The zone path was unable to determine the exact location of the zone connection to Plane of Time. If the zone connection is made through an NPC, you may be able to find it by searching the NPC’s in the Find Window." when trying to activate a path in the zone connection window?

I understand an NPC isn't exactly a zone connection from a programmatic point of view, but surely this can be worked out? Is an invisable/unclickable zone connection at the same loc as the NPC a possible quick and dirty solution so that the activate path feature works?

Cheers,
    Ben.