help!!!!

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by yuhanghenry, Mar 20, 2013.

1. yuhanghenry New Member

1.Why is my skill bar is missing ?
    2.How to get the mount
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

skill bar? for what
    no idea what the skill bar is, are you using a custom UI? might need to down load a newer verion?
    are you asking about the action window? check the EQ button path for any window that is missing!

is the place on the page where it should be shown at maybe you needed to be expanded out that window out more using the the cursor? hover the edge till you see the arrow to expand

Mounts -
    Free ones can be found using
    You can access the claim window from the EQ button, or by typing "/claim".
    http://www.paullynch.org/tnzfaq/?page_id=355

some are bought in game , LDON cards or station cash.
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/EQ:Items_Mounts
  3. Gladare Augur

Maybe he means the hotbar. Alt+H is the default for toggling hotbar 1. I don't think the rest have a set default. They can be found like CrazyLarth posted by going to your EQ button - actions - hotkeys 1-10. You can set toggle keys in the options window, keys tab.
  4. yuhanghenry New Member

[
    NO!
    it is that my
    Killing skill window is gone .
    I don't know where is the VAT[IMG]
  5. silku Augur

Try alt+c? for combat window? I think it's alt+c, I don't play a melee so.. it's either alt+c or ctrl+c I think.
  6. yuhanghenry New Member

no
    NO !It's too bad To upload pictures
  7. yuhanghenry New Member

8. silku Augur

Why do I feel like these links are scams? "good." is nothing something I want to visit.
  9. CrazyLarth Augur

Ask in game is your best bet?
  10. Tegila Augur

i have no idea what this guy wants if its not his combat window (alt+c) or hotbar (alt+h) , although...in the very first part of the tutorial until you get to the point of attacking the dude yo uhave NO spells or hotbars so maybe tahts what he means. or ..actions? (alt+m)

beyond that i think theres a major language barrier somewhere
  11. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Maybe he means spellbar? I would supply the shortcut but I change that so many years ago that I forget lol.
  12. yuhanghenry New Member

Sorry!My English is very poor!!!
    I want to say is that my skill window disappears

I really want to play this game, but English grammar is poor, no one help got me, I don't want to give up
    I hope someone can understand Chinese .
    THE Chinese translation is 游戏里的技能栏被我乱弄不见了,不知道如何找回来,将那些技能放到那些小方框里面,这样战斗时发动攻击技能就很方便了,谢谢!
  13. CrazyLarth Augur

I think the issue is we dont understand what window skill window your missing?
    Can you discribe better what the window is for?

their are many skills per say in the game.
    Spells window
    Combat window
    Action group - has multi tabs - one of the tabs is the actions for /open /sneak that could be called skills
    you got your skills counters window - (I)nventory - skills button at the botton

I am confused you never gave us more info Can you see it on the EQ button to bring it up - is it listed? Are you sure you got the right game?

maybe you draged it off to the side of the screen or hidden it under some other items or even minized it so its on the page but hard to be seen - you might try re -defaulting the Ui.

you might try to default your UI back to as if new.
    I am not 100% but I thought I saw a something about defaulting UI on the char page??
  14. CrazyLarth Augur

15. Mysl Augur

If you want to put the spells into your hotbar. From the mem'd spell window, right-click and hold on the spell icon. then drag it over to the hot bar.

If you are looking at the skill, such as kick, or disc. Those are from other window, I forgot the names, but it is the same conceopt, right-click and hold, then drag over to the 小方框 of the hotbars.

There is a Chinese guild on Emarr, Real Faith, and I am sure they can help you there too. Their old website is http://www.eqmap.us/bbs/index.php

Good luck, if you need more help, can PM me here.
  16. yuhanghenry New Member

think you very much..You are right, but I don't quite understand how to restore
    Skills shortcut bar disappear, how to restore
  17. yuhanghenry New Member

I pressed the F10,Then appeared a lot of black boxes
    , But those spells with the mouse drag box was useless
    ,It's a pity that I can't upload images
    ,Don't know if you can go to Chinese website, I sent in the post, take pictures, you look at it and you will see
    http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/533859229?quesup2&oldq=1
  18. Gladare Augur

19. yuhanghenry New Member

AH!!!Language barriers
    I'm disappointed
  20. beryon Augur

That picture is from EQ2; this is EQ1. EQ2 forums are over here.