Help with Sarnak Ring please!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Poostain, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Poostain Journeyman

Hello, i'm trying to figure out the last step to this Regal Band of Bathezid. I am waiting for an angry goblin to spawn, and i'm wondering if he spawns in the same cave branch as a goblin traitor? If not can someone help me out please :) Also any updated spawn timers would be great, I've read 3 days but I also read comments that say "That's not true anymore" with no elaboration sooooo… I'm not exactly sure what to expect. Hoping someone with recent experience in this quest can help me out! I have this to complete, then an Urn to find and my Spirit Wracked Cord is complete! :D Thank you in advance!
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

I spent days sitting in that cave trying to figure this out on Coirnav, you don't mention which server you are on but I assume they are all the same.
    An Angry Goblin spawns in the same cave as the Traitor. Based on over a dozen confirmed kills/spawns the earliest I saw him spawn following the Warlord's death was 54 hours 55 minutes and 2 seconds. The latest I saw him spawn was 59 hours 18 minutes and 13 seconds. On avg it was just over 57 hours. That being said I'm sure thats not the upper/lower bounds so come early, bring DPS and expect to sit there bored out of your mind for hours of "fun". Also worth noting is the Angry Goblin is up on server up or if a pick spawns so if you can, have a team set up in the cave after your guild is done raiding then have the rest of the raid force zone in once your in place to pop a new pick. Much quicker way to get it done.