Help, please. Time and Tide - VoA.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Scruyou, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Scruyou New Member

Hello

I am stuck Veil of Alaris progression quests... It's Last tier 3 quest, called Time and Tide in Rubak Oseka.
    I've been trying it multiple times, but I've been failing it with 3 boxing. I may need another person/boxer for this.

I am at the end of the spiral. I trigger the event with Fury of Tides. The high priests come after me (one of them is High priest Xalziks). I kill all the High priests but Xalziks. Then kill 2 zealots, then click on all 6 artifacts. Then I kill Xalziks, but he spawns again. Then cleric is OOM, then I die by the priest or whirlpool.

What am I doing wrong?
    1) Is there any certain order?
    2) Is it necessary to click 6 artifacts (I have 2 different artifacts in each toon)
    3) Zam says I need to kill more zealots: kill 6 of them (quest says I need to kill 2). Do I kill 2 zealots and activate the artifact? or kill 6 then activate artifact?
    4) Anyone in Bristlebane could help me with this quest? :))

Thanks
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

I think your failing due to not clicking the 6 clicks on correct mob in a timely manner. the event resets and spawns more mobs to give you more clickers then that is the issue.
    http://voa.eqresource.com/timeandtides.php

might need two more peeps so each can click 2 of the 6 around the same time.
  3. Kansan Cloudkicker Elder

I have the same problem, and yes, you need multiple people. If you are on Bertox, /tell Kansan, I need this quest done as well.
  4. Vdidar Augur

Are you from Kansas?