Help a noob on FV server with some plat?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Iryola, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Iryola New Member

So, long story short, I've got a decent thread on the player support forum about not being able to get my 20yr old account back. With cool twink items, a pretty good druid, and a few hundred thousand in plat, all lost =(

Decided to play anyways though, made a few accounts on the FV server and have been having a lot of fun, I'm up to level 19 already. Getting much slower and a bit more difficult though. Wondering if theres any rich dudes on FV that wouldn't mind helping me out with some plat to help me keep my pace up. Bought a couple rough defiant pieces but that cleaned me out really quick! Thanks in advance!
    Alarya likes this.
  2. Alarya Augur

Did you start a druid again? I'll look at some of the twink stuff I have and send it your way. Send Alarya a tell when you see me on next.

P.s. I have a baby, so I may be afk, but I'll get you when I can.
  3. Iryola New Member

I did! One of the few classes I started lol. Yeah I've got a little kid as well so play time is hit or miss. I'll be sure to send you a message though when I get on next, thanks for offering to help!
  4. Quill Augur

I highly suggest getting LDoN setup and killing there and it can be done as early as level 15, but you'll need to research the quest to start it. You get anywhere from 10-25pp per kill(depending on level) and can make some decent money off fairly easy content while xp'ing.
  5. its_a_secret Journeyman

Buy one Krono from Daybreak, sell said krono for 4 million platinum. Problem solved.
  6. Larkin Lorekeeper

Please post one of your character's names. It's been a while since I played on FV, but I'll log on and parcel you some plat and anything else you might be able to use.
  7. Iryola New Member

Karatekid is my monks name
  8. Larkin Lorekeeper

Ok, I'll log on now and see what I have.
  9. bigpapa Augur

will help you there as well. WB to the game.
  10. Larkin Lorekeeper

I didn't have much in the way of gear, but I sent you some plat. Hope it helps.
  11. Ceffener Augur

While I have personally benefited from selling prices of defiant for stupidly overpriced values, I would not suggest buying any prices that are too expensive for you. Get a J1 tank Merc out and leveling to 60 will be a cake, even with no gear.
    Jontrann likes this.