Hello guilds. Returning player here. (any live server)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by itzagame_m8s, Jan 18, 2023.

1. itzagame_m8s Journeyman

I'm looking for a large, mixed, family / raiding guild where a player can join as a nooblet, level up -in- and then raid -with- the same guild. I do not prefer to join a guild for 120 levels and use them as a stepping stone to raids and bail on them after 1,000 hours of making friends. I have raided before and am not a true noob, but am way behind the curve until next expansion, or THIS expansion with helllllllp!

I have a high availability, can two box and am considering class options at raid level.

I enjoy all levels of Everquest play and am friendly, no drama, easygoing, can tryhard when it's time to, am not a whiner and not a snitch.

I am central US, but often on at odd hours, so US / Euro / Oceania times are all doable as far as scheduled raids. Once I'm raidworthy, will keep 100% attendance.
    Laeadern and Celephane like this.
  2. Laeadern Elder

Hi. Welcome back to the game. Alot has changed in the past few years. Phoenix Rises on The Rathe may be a good fit for you. While we are a raiding guild we have casual non raid members who just enjoy the company and always have the option of becoming a raider. We raid Sun 6:30-11:30, and Tues, Wed & Thur 8-11:30 pm Eastern time. We are raiding current content.
  3. Cadira Augur

Champions of Norrath on Xegony sounds like exactly what you're looking for, I highly recommend them. Very helpful people, will catch you up, and they raid casually family style on wed Fri and Sunday nights.