Having a blast!

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Wazzat, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Wazzat New Member

So.. Returning player.. I played back in the beginning. I was never a top tier player. I don't have access to the old email address I used back then so I can't recover my old characters. That is okay with me.

I'm having a blast relearning the game. I've only played a few hours so far but I'm loving it. Sooo much to learn. After playing lots of "modern" MMOs.. it's nice to come back to Everquest.. It's quite refreshing actually since it's so different from the current iteration of the genre.

To all the salty forum Trolls.. Take a break from EQ.. Play some other games. You'll gain a healthy respect for what EQ is.

Enjoy!
    Herf and IblisTheMage like this.
  2. moogs Augur

You should be able to recover your old account using other information such as your character name and class, server, approximate level, the period of time that you subscribed, and of course your name. You can open a petition using your new account.
    Yruc, Wazzat and Quatr like this.
  3. Yruc Augur

Moogs is correct, it is definitely worth getting your old account back.
    Herf and Wazzat like this.
  4. Fohpo Augur

Yeah, having access to Vet AA's and other things alone is worth it
    Wazzat likes this.
  5. IblisTheMage Augur

6. Gorg New Member

I never played before, back then I was too busy playing Ultima Online :) I just restarted playing UO again and it's such an awesome game! I do remember hearing whispers of Everquest and I probably must have checked some reviews back in the day but for some reason I never tried it. Looking forward to the first time play as soon as this download finishes, it's already taken over 2 hours and it's only half way through! But I guess I waited almost 20 years to play EQ that a few more hours isn't going to hurt :D
    moogs likes this.