Hate Rising is Launching on Wednesday, January 22, 2014!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Piestro, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Phrett Augur

You may have answered yourself here.

All I care about is what I care about... others don't necessarily matter. I can't speak for everyone but I'd wager that there are other raiders who share this opinion. It is possible for a person to feel a sense of accomplishment based solely on their own opinion with little or no validation from anyone else. In fact, I would argue that anyone who absolutely requires outside opinions to validate their own worth is far more pitiable.

and by the way, Admonishment would be a negative response.
    Admonishment: a firm rebuke; an act or expression of criticism and censure
  2. Fendy Augur

me me me. it's all about me. why can't everyone else understand that? the world revolves, the sun rises and sets, etc etc.
  3. Sinzz Augur

see Fendy , I guess we just cant has nice things! /storms off on heals and slams door!
  4. Eluwenie Augur

Said on Facebook a bit ago, downtime will be 8 hours starting at 3 a.m. PST.
  5. Ronak Augur

6. Gragas Augur

If it takes 8 hours to patch that "little" amount of content then something is wrong. Then again they are getting so non committal on actually making announcements on server down time, it's past the point of being annoying.
  7. Fendy Augur

Can't find the post on facebook. But maybe they were adding in some extra time for the emergency patch that usually follows scheduled patches.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Axxius Augur

How much does it suck to have your whole guild take a day off work, start raiding in the morning, and then still lose by 9 min to the other guild of people who also took a day off work? This whole 'competition' is totally in the absurd territory now. I think I'm geniunely happy for the first time that we are not participating in this madness.
    Bahdah, Enkel, Tobynn and 8 others like this.
  9. Candydare Elder

:)
    Teferi_Zebuxoruk, Esero and Bahdah like this.
  10. Phrett Augur

doesn't suck at all... it was fun!
    Leerah and Ronak like this.
  11. Ronak Augur

We beat it on our lunch break, and it was fun.
    Candydare likes this.
  12. Leerah Augur

What happens if I destroy the compass?
  13. Samatman Augur

UCS is broken. Please fix it. Thanks for the new content but fix the game first.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  14. Brudal Augur

Each exploration reward has the compass and the flag, so next category reward you get will replace it if previously destroyed; although the majority don't become active until February. You need 20 to grant the AA.
  15. Eluwenie Augur

Well, on Facebook they update the status from time to time, but it's lacking on there more and more.. sigh :(