Hardcore TLP?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by UNDEADCRUSHER, Jan 30, 2022.

1. Rcbauer Augur

It's easy.

That doesn't mean they will.
  2. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Please tell me how you tell the difference between a couple playing in the same room and someone boxing in the same room room? If you throw in a VPN on one of the boxers computers how do you tell that they are boxing at all?
  3. jeskola pheerie

P99 is full of boxers. If you don't believe that, I've got a NFT of a bridge to sell you.
    code-zero and Xanathol like this.
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That can’t be true! P99 is supposed to be the perfect way to run EQ that Daybreak should copy!
    code-zero likes this.
  5. Triconix Augur

P99 is a cesspool of neckbeards and poopsockers
    code-zero likes this.
  6. jeskola pheerie

And boxers easily hiding from their CSR team, staff and friends boxing, and a handful of people who still believe there is no boxing on P99.
    code-zero likes this.
  7. Hirbow Augur

To me a hardcore TLP would be one in which raids are capped at a limit of 54; remove out of era healing/mana pots; slower expansion lockouts and slower exp; untradeable Kronos; 0 boxing like p99, and a higher level Mitigation of the mighty on raid mobs.
  8. Triconix Augur

So any raid after POP?
    I'm selling this bridge. You interested?
    jeskola likes this.
  9. jeskola pheerie

Slow expansion lockouts are a feature casuals enjoy, not hardcore folk. I'd say the same for slow xp. There is absolutely nothing "hardcore" or "difficult" about slow xp.
    code-zero and Catalina like this.
  10. UNDEADCRUSHER Elder

Make it hardcore, truebox, pvp, can win combos from KFC if you kill 10 players and make them restart.

Also no kronos.
  11. code-zero Augur

Face it, almost every proposed feature for a "hardcore" server is stuff that would really appeal only to the most casual of casual players and would as a result attract swarms of RMT farmers from sweatshop crews running in third world data farms to legitimately serious hackers.
  12. Hirbow Augur

The hardcore enduring player will stick it out, while the impatient one won't, with instant gratification. I think you have your hardcore definition backwards .
  13. jeskola pheerie

the opposite of "hardcore" is not "impatient". "Enduring" boredom is not hardcore.
  14. jeskola pheerie

Hardcore Server

Name: Realm of Insanity
    Mangler clone except:
    - Combine server style progression unlocks (leaderboard would be nice but not necessary since no EQ players)

That's it, simple. Optional 2nd no truebox version.
  15. Gheed Is not reading your response

just shoot me now
    jeskola likes this.