Hardcore Heritage Old Seb Balance

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sobmre, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Sobmre Augur

loot is a 10
    fun is a 10
    camps are a 10 if you can get in the one you want
    BUT exp is a 0

please fix this ASAP, we await your emergency patch today, after the daybreak mandatory throw back Thursdays costume and dance dance revolution twister party of course
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

its the same way as last year this zone is not for EXP go some where else if you want that.
  3. feeltheburn Augur

Exp shouldn't be the goal in that zone, the drops are what you are there for.
    Smokezz likes this.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

HH Sebilis is well-balanced except for the Crypt permacamp (same player at camp for past 2 days on Luclin). The 40-slot Heirloom bag should have been a zone wide rare.
    Sheex and Warpeace like this.
  5. Freeidiot New Member

xping in a limited time up zone seriously talk about silly
  6. Ghubuk Augur

Wish devs would look into this camp. Amazing how some people are able to stay awake for days on end.
  7. Freeidiot New Member

meht and redbull are wonderful things! haha

but really some have the drive to stay up for long periods i once camped something for 75hrs straight once i got it instantly collapsed and got idle booted at the camp

now i have a hard time staying awake during a boring movie :(
    Dreadmore likes this.
  8. Zulan Lorekeeper

The issue with this camp is the drop rate / named spawn rate. It's not like this zone will be around forever, I've spent over 20 hours at this camp in the past two days and I've seen 1 named, and he dropped the monk/bst 1hander. I feel like I'm doing the raster camp again, and it's not even for an epic.
    If it sticks at this rate, not a whole lot of people will even be able to get it in the month this is out...
  9. Goodn Augur

...it's a good thing you don't remember what the xp was like BEFORE they jacked up the amount last year...

As far as the bag, it would have been nice to have them add a Hunter Achievement to the zone with the bag as a reward. There are definitely enough named in the zone to make it a real achievement (probably not worth a 40 slot bag, but hey, the mob it's dropping off of isn't really worth it either).
  10. Zulan Lorekeeper

Slowly leaning towards the not worth it. I planned on getting it for multiple toons but I've killed 73 PH's and 1 Named so far (that didn't even drop the bag). Ridiculous spawn rate, not worth the amount of time for a single bag.
  11. Dewey Augur

I was saddened to find out that none of the names you kill count for Hunter.
  12. Treiln Augur

Not to hijack the thread, but I missed HH Seb last year. What is the gear that drops from there comparable to? Since I’m within level range, I wouldn’t mind checking it out if it’s worth it. If not, I’ll just keep plugging away on my RoS progression
  13. Nniki Augur