Gulfein

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by shaggster, Oct 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaggster Lorekeeper

did Gulfein just quit Lockjaw?
  2. Dafootfistway Lorekeeper

Wow that max of deception nerf is hitting harder than we thought.
    Pinto_Bean likes this.
  3. Warrior007 53 61 74 6f 73 68 69

This is news to me! ;)
  4. Dreamcoil Journeyman

Better put this guy on suicide watch, pixels are all he's got.
  5. Kragin Augur

inb4 lock
    lockjaws likes this.
  6. Lordofus New Member

Who is that?
  7. Vaclav Augur

Like he'd let you know before shaggster

We all know Gulfein was a huge Scooby Doo fan.
  8. Porygon Augur

Listen, if dima quits I start playing maple sorry again.
  9. Mwapo Augur

I'm not sure I get it. Are you saying Scooby-Doo tells shaggster what he's doing before he even knows what he is doing?
  10. Porygon Augur

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. But it was a valiant attempt. I'll give it a 2/10
  11. Porygon Augur

I didn't get that reference either, and I love Scooby doo.

I guess maybe shagster = shaggy??
  12. Vaclav Augur

We've got a Shaggy look alike that we call Shaggster out here - I thought that was a normally accepted thing for Shaggy? Perhaps not....
  13. Mwapo Augur

You quoted Gulfein saying that Gulfein would tell shaggster before telling him? I'm so confused.
  14. Vaclav Augur

Oh, the wrong part of the joke didn't land with you... it was a joke... apparently not a terribly good one...
  15. Ambiguously Journeyman

I didn't get it either, but I still love you anyway.
  16. Lifetap Augur

He's like a fart that lingers

[IMG]
    Arandris likes this.
  17. shaggster Lorekeeper

Is that Gulfein all by himself in the right hand corner of your sig Lifetap?
  18. Lifetap Augur

In the picture on the other island watching us. Yeah that's him.
  19. MightyUnclean Elder

Apparently, LOZ has now turned against MM and is teaming up with FI. They were in Sky together today in a joint raid. That leaves MM with no supporters to speak of on the server, and all the main raid guilds allied against them. Would anyone be that surprised if most of MM's members jumped a sinking ship and Gulfein fled as well?
  20. Silentchaos Augur

Yeah, that would be pretty surprising. Modest Man is a guild that enjoys playing Everquest together for the sake of having fun playing Everquest together. Gulfein and Modest Man have nothing to prove to anybody. Long as we're having fun playing EQ we'll be around, sorry to disappoint you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.