Guk Faction

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by SleezerGeezer, Jun 9, 2021.

1. SleezerGeezer Elder

Lets say that I killed or helped kill around a dozen, maybe less, Frogs in LG. How many Ghoul Frogs will I need to dispatch to reset to Dubious? Around a million give or take?

Also, other than convenience, does staying Dubious to Frogs matter at all?

Lastly, assuming I never kill one Frog, how many Ghouls would it take to actually raise my Frog faction to amiable?
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

/faction in game brings up a window you can see your exact number and the number of the next tier. Also each time you kill a mob you see the exact numerical value of the change either positive or negative. Typically trash will be +1 or -1 with named being bigger jumps, but thats just a general rule, some factions or mobs change faster than others.
  3. TheDohn Augur

Much later, there is a clicky wood elf illusion that requires good frog faction, but it's ridiculously easy to raise in Seb.
  4. Jaera Augur

Even more later, in Seeds of Destruction, the Old Man Mckenzie missions begin off your character's faction with Guk for the Live side mission, making it _really_ easy to get around without having to invis until you've killed 3/4ths of your targets.

You lose faction in the mission for killing the targets, but it resets to your character's regular value when you exit.