guilds per server

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by icreepin, Nov 30, 2015.

1. icreepin New Member

i am coming back to EQ and i know the server i will be returning to so can anyone give me a link to where guilds would be listed per server?

or can anyone tell me if ascending dawn or pandemonium are still active on the server ZEK
    Temptasha likes this.
  2. Shredd Augur

zek is a dead server
  3. icreepin New Member

so then what would the other pvp server be?
  4. WhyWontDBGHelpZek New Member

Zek is alive and well

WudanNext.com
    Or
    Download GameVox.com -addserver Wudan

ALL of Wudan uses voice chat.
    Always room for another.
  5. Temptasha New Member

Well.... =)

Zek is in fact alive and well

www.pandemonium.cc
    (Go to membership application information, then ZEk Pandemonium application information and fill out that app) Then email it to the email at the bottom of application you are filling out.

ALL of PDM uses Discord Chat Service- PST in game to Temptasha for instructions on download and a server invite. If I am not on/afk, I will be and will get my messages.

Join the longest standing guild on the server. We have consistently been a server first guild with highly skilled people and a friendly environment and would love to have you app. We are a raiding guild with a larger guild roster and history than any guild on the Zek server. We raid on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays. Whether you are looking for a change in scenery from the blue servers and want PVP or a change in scenery in your current guild on Zek, consider sending an app to Pandemonium. For groups, progression and getting knowledge to better your character from some of the best players on Zek or to just be part of a great group of people, Join Pandemonium TODAY!

Have questions but are not ready to make a move yet, send a tell to Temptasha or email pdmapp@gmail.com.
  6. Yimin Augur

Zek is on life support for the group game , and it looks very bad for raiding there. Not one guild has finished TBM part one , and IMO none will .. You are best to join a blue server if you want any kind of real raiding ...

Bristlebane and Xegony have the most and best raiding guild in EQ IMO

Yimin
  7. icreepin New Member

i know i use to be PDM but when i had some medial issues i had to stop playing i played a barbarian warrior HAMMERS i will be coming back