/guildremove not working

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Bubblez, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Bubblez New Member

I have tried targeting myself and typing /guildremove and i have tried using the alt+g target self and hit remove button, but nothing is working.

is there another way to remove yourself from a guild?
  2. Shanarias Augur

Get in a group with at least one officer in it, and ninja loot everything that drops. I suspect you will be removed faster than you can type "Fippy Darkpaw"! Seriously though, I believe you can remove yourself from within the Guild Management window.
    Yinla and Sagarmatha like this.
  3. xxGriff Augur

is it your guild? are you the leader? there are others in the guild?
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its /guildremove yournamehere
  5. Yruc Augur

Yes, find you name in the roster, click on it and then on the bottom of the page should be remove button. Click on it and poof you are no longer in the guild.
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

As xxGriff mentioned, if you are the guild leader then you need to make someone else guild leader before you can /guildremove yourself. If you are the only person in the guild then you can do /guilddelete or perhaps it is /guilddisband.
  7. Jabez New Member

I've had this problem as well. What worked for me is using Alt-g and then finding my character in the list that it shows. Select your character in the list and then clicking the remove button at the bottom of the page. Hope that helps.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

/guildremove hasn't worked since they added the permissions tab.