Fixed Internally Guild Window Level/Class

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Klucifer, Jan 24, 2024.

1. Klucifer Lorekeeper

Issue: Guild Window not updating Class/Level after OMMs.
    Steps: Can Reproduce by doing the following,
    1. Participate in an OMM mission
    2. Leave the OMM mission by any means (via completing it, failing it, just dying, etc).
    3. Class and Level will persist in the guild tool no matter if you have logged, zoned, etc.

How to fix: 1. Switch to Alternate Persona, 2. Switch back -- the class/levels then update accurately with the persona swap and the guild window no longer displays the OMM class/level.

I attempted to reproduce utilizing other shrouding and it did not occur, so this may be isolated to OMM missions
  2. Botulinum New Member

Additionally, another way to fix this is to use the Shroudmasters in PoK. If you shroud and "remove" it will fix this. However, going back into OMM will break you again.
  3. Snorelax New Member

I am having an issue where all 6 toons in my group have now been stuck in the guild roster window as the lvl 50 toons and classes from the OMM monster mission. They have not reverted back to their lvl 85 and class in the guild window and this is after zoning and logging and playing for a couple of days without doing anymore OMM missions. Each character has the issue. Not causing an actual gameplay issue, but it is a bug I would like to see fixed.
  4. Slayed New Member

The easiest short term cure is to shroud and then unshroud the next time you are in PoK which will correct your class and level in the guild roster.