Guild Villages Renumbered Intentional?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by turlo, Nov 3, 2016.

1. turlo Journeyman

Noticed this on my server. My guild is impacted, my wife's, and most of the other guilds on the server when I browsed villages.

It appears that most guild villages were incremented in number, so instead of "Dreams of Twilight Village", it is now "Dreams of Twilight Village II". Is this intentional? Will it be fixed? I know this is a minor issue, but it does seem rather odd.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I checked my server at guild neighborhood gate and almost every guild is now numbered II. I think with the recent guild issue this was a way of them copying the original guild neighborhoods and keeping those separate in case they need to restore again.Originally if your guild's neighborhood got too large or you just wanted a second one then you could buy another guild neighborhood and it would be II.

By the way why is everyone (cs included) now referring to guild neighborhoods as "villages" Did we change games?:eek:
  3. turlo Journeyman

Because they are, and have always been called villages in game (if you look at the plot listing).
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Hmm odd. I searched on housing and all links (alla, eq resource, fanra etc) refer to neighborhoods, I bought the guild writ of sunrise that says "claim neighborhood" http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=96864. I walk up to the gate and it has neighborhood search and only then does it show village on what guilds are where. Like the guilds are villages and whats in them are neighborhoods? All the quest people refer to neighborhoods. So are they neighborhoods or villages? Mine is a neighborhood since I don't want to be a village people. :D

ISO sense of humor to mgb
  5. turlo Journeyman

Neighborhood is same as village. It is referred to as both.
  6. Malbro Augur

This happened after several guilds were deleted during a maintenance period.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

This seems to be something that happens when they use their guild restoration software. My guild was the one they created the restoration software for several years ago when we got deleted. Same thing happened with the villages and it was never fixed so I assume other guilds won't get fixed either.

Funny thing is we created a second and third village so we remind members village two is primary then one then three.