Guild Neighborhood Question

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by LadyLuxora, Sep 13, 2017.

1. LadyLuxora New Member

Hello All

I have a question about guild neighborhoods. Last night I bought the Palatial Guild Hall package with Writ from the Marketplace. Transaction was successful. I got the guild hall box and writ in my inventory. So far no problem.

I then right clicked on the writ and got a message saying:
    "You created a new neighborhood for your guild's exclusive use"
    So far so good right ?

I then clicked on the neighborhood gate to enter into my guild neighborhood. However, when I click on the gate my neighborhood is not in the list of neighborhoods. So okay, I thought maybe it takes some time. So I checked back every 15 minutes or so for the next 2 hours. It still was not showing.

I have put in a petition but I have not heard back yet. It's now been over 12 hours. Did I do something wrong ? Did I miss a step ?

Any help or info is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
  2. DinkumThinku99 Elder

Since nobody else is answering, I'll throw out some generic ideas:

1. When you click on the neighborhood gate, double-check the filters at the bottom to make sure you're not blocking anything.)

2. If you're using the search function on the gate list, triple-check the spelling of the guild name and make sure you choose to search for 'Guild' on the drop down menu.

Sometimes simple things like filter settings and typos are the culprit when something just isn't showing up when it should.

A bit of a long shot, but people do sometimes report this as fixing weird problems: on LanunchPad, before clicking Play, click on the two little gears (bottom left) and then run the 'Validate Game Assets' function in case there are any bad or missing files.

I'll be nice and not ask if you were already a member of a guild before you clicked on the writ. :)
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

When you click the gate and the box comes up look for the empty bar at the top. To the right is an arrow so you can choose "player" "guild" or "neighborhood"- I would choose guild. Then at the bottom of the box make sure all the boxes are checked or highlighted. Then back up to the top by where you choose the word "guild" and to the right of that is search. Click that. It will list all guilds in alpha order. Don't forget the word "the" if your guild has one - it will be the exact name of your guild. You have to do the search for stuff to show up correctly.