Guild name change

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Ueauvan, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Ueauvan Journeyman

This is a query from a returning player after years of absence. My other half suggested that the Guild name should be Stein Refilled rather than Stein Revisted which it is now. Its a homage to my original guild on Drinal eons ago and her suggestion makes total sense. Is this feasible? The only characters are my own on multiple accounts.
    Not massively important but would be nice
  2. Flatchy Court Jester

Prolly have to quit and remake it. If you are like me you dont wanna do that. Back in its day my guild was thriving and had 650 count of people that actually played. I dont want to lose those names of old friends that no longer play.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There is no way to change a guild name other than to start a new guild. There is in EQ2 but not in EQ.

So you would want to know if that name is available before you disband the current guild. If it were me I would have the "other half" you spoke of try and create the new guild and if successful then they can make you leader.

Keep in mind any neighborhoods or guild halls, houses, guild hall banks, trophies will be affected. You would need to move all that or leave the old guild stuff going with an alt as leader/owner.
  4. Ueauvan Journeyman

thanks peeps