Guild Halls

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Phried, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Phried New Member

1) I have a guild that is just the old guild hall, what is needed to upgrade to the new guild hall and/or neighborhood ?
    2) Can i go in another guilds neighborhood and buy a plot ?
  2. Zamiam Augur

well not sure what you mean by old guild hall .. if referring to the generic one where you click on the right door in GL then here is what you should know
    1. you can either buy the standard or modest guild halls from tanya bekines in the (any) Neighborhoods to set one of those up iirc you need at least 10 members in your guild to place them on any guild plot in a regular Neighborhood..
    then there are the marketplace Guild writs which actually create a guild neighborhood for your guild and only guild members can place plots
    you can also just purchase the guild halls without the writ(guild neighborhood) and plop those down in a regular Neighborhood also (there is another whole thread on debates on guild writs and guild leaders wanting to Evict old guild members you can read it if you want here https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-evict-option-for-guild-neighborhoods.247528/
    iirc you also need at least a min of 10 guild members for the writ neighborhood (i could be wrong about that)

2. no you can not go into another guilds neighborhood and own a plot .. not unless your a member of said guild..
  3. Mannwin New Member

Semi-similar topic - Is there a (relatively) easy way to upgrade a Modest Guild Hall to a Grand Guild Hall? and Moving everything over, etc?
  4. Tornicade_IV Augur

You would need to put all the items in a crate of the contents inside the hall. remove the hall and replace with the new hall.
    Then you can decorate.
    Layouts wont work because the Hall is structured differently.

it just like if you were to move to a new house.

however your yard would stay the same unless you got a new plot.