Guild Hall Portals

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Trabik, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

I swear there's a portal stone to stratos…. maybe i'm mis-remembering and I can't log in to verify. but even if there's not, there's a zone-in to it from tranquility... and the TBL Lamp you can get through progression that provides 3 port-in locations.

The point is valid though, there's no reason they shouldn't sell them in the store. but with their recent ineptitude with pricing on in-game items, I imagine they'd want to make them prohibitively expensive.
  2. GoldenFrog Augur

There is a portal stone to stratos. Sort by price. First is ToV (EW). Second is Stratos. Third is Overthere.
    Mehdisin Mahn likes this.
  3. Bobokin Augur

“... and which one can you purchase for free to go to Stratos?”

Free, as in, ... not paying the ferryman each time.
    lockjaws likes this.
  4. lockjaws Augur

2 anchors, fellowship click, stein, gate potions/doors/books/necks, various expansion-driven portal sticks, and then there's Origin+Gate+Throne AAs.

Yeah, I'd save a bit of bag space by throwing the 5 or 6 items I have for teleporting, and keeping them all hotkeyed next to the AAs.
  5. Mehdisin Mahn Augur

oh my bad, I didn't realize the entitlement ran that deep. in that case, I certainly hope they don't ever add any item to enable traveling to common destinations "for free" anywhere....

mind boggling that someone would rather pay RL money for an in-game item rather than spending in-game money to get the same feature. you pay the ferryman one way or another homie.
  6. Bobokin Augur

Obviously, you do not run a guild.