Guild hall is empty

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Mar 22, 2024.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Our guild hall for Lions of the Heart is bugged and empty. Everything is gone anchors all placed items. I am the guild leader and the hall should be attached to my account.

All the yard items are still in place or at least most of them.
    Muffinstalker likes this.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Some folks said they have a message with their crate that the owner transferrd servers. I am the owner I have not gone anywhere.
  3. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

My eviction crate poofed. But I tried placing some items and it says the real estate is full.
  4. Allayna Augur

Guild halls are no longer attached to a player. Ask how I know.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Wasn't that a patch that made the guild hall belong to the guild, not a player anymore? Around the time they made the /usurp command
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

So the guildhall transferred servers? Heh heh. I think it made the guildleader the owner and I am also the guild leader.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Heh... got ya. Yes it says the guild leader is the owner.
  8. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think I figured out part of it. Everything poofed and went to crates because the game said the owner transferred servers. I am the owner and guild leader so that didn't happen. The guildhall is still counting all the items that were packed up and sent to folk as placed though.

I placed my eviction crate to see if I could manually start replacing things but only a few of the items from my eviction crate ended up in the real estate screen. I suspect that the reason only a few of my crate items ended in real estate is that the system thinks the all the parceled stuff is still in the hall so when it transferred my crate to real estate it hit the limit after only a few items.
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

10. kookoo Augur

it happened to me as well , some toons ( 6 accounts ) same guild , i had 2 toons who were not able to see the items put in the g-hall , like npc banker , parcel, laurion door ect, while other 4 were able to see them ,
    anyway even if i can't see these if i right click that area i am able to use them ( for the laurion door at least ) i didn't try the banker..