Guild hall empty

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Corwyhn Lionheart, Mar 22, 2024.

1. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Anyone else find there guild hall empty with everything gone? Just happened to us today on Xegony.
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Anyone have info on how long it takes to fix and whether setting something up in the mean time will interfere a restoration of the existing guildhall?
  3. Conq Augur

4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Hope they are able to get it sorted for you easily, I've heard of some horror stories of GMs trying to restore GHs before.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Folks all got eviction crates with a message saying the owner had transferred servers but I am the owner none of my toons went anywhere. And we cant place anything because it tells us the guildhall is full. *sighs*.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I would just settle for letting us be able to place items again. Well that and I seem to be the only who didnt get their anchors back and my when I tried to place my eviction crate the items didnt go back to the real estate plot. My guess is it thinks all the previous items are still there and only the first few items from my crate got transferred to the plot.
  8. Bumkus Elder

I have had guild bank show up empty, but never had my whole GH boarded up on me. The empty bank thing has only happened since i started swapping back and forth from Persona
  9. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Well many years back our guild got deleted during a patch somehow. CS refused to do anything but I emailed Smedley, who was the big boss then, and he emailed Jchan (programmer then) and asked her to fix it. And voila we ended up with a guild recovery tool.

Starting to think we need a guildhall recovery tool now :)
    Fenthen, Rijacki and Nennius like this.
  10. Bilderov Augur

Hope it is / will soon be resolved. I imagine it's quite the nightmare.
  11. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

Wow so you do a thread " How to losoe the hard to lose players of EQ" and now they do this to ya @@
    Bilderov likes this.
  12. Bilderov Augur

Lol, that's some next level conspiracy!

I like it :)
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  13. Shanarias Augur

Pretty convenient timing, I am thinking.
  14. Flatchy Court Jester

Good luck with that. I lost my house and all its contents probably 10 months ago. I have begged them just to give me my trophies back I dont care about the rest of it. They can easily prove by my accomplishments what trophies I had but they have done nothing basically.
  15. Maedhros High King

Thats happened to my guild 5 or 6 times now.
    Usually it has aligned with someone server transferring before deguilding that had previously placed items in the guild hall.
    A couple times everyone who had placed everything in my guild hall got eviction crates of their things.
    A different time our stuff just appeared in storage in some other guilds guild hall.
    Pretty frustrating.
    Ive always petitioned and its eventually gotten figured out.
    In fact the last time it happened was right before the February patch, and after the patch when they brought everything back online, all our stuff was just miraculously back in the ghall.
    Grove likes this.