Guild Bank Withdraw / Deposit Log

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Aghinem, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Aghinem Augur

Can we please have a log, similar to that of when we have a trader in OFFLINE mode that shows items that are deposited & pulled out of the guild bank and by whom? It will make it easier for guild officers / leadership to keep track of items coming and going.
    Yinla and Faana like this.
  2. Hellboy007 Augur

Just dont put any thing important in there.. probably take them a month to just figure out where the guild bank code is located.
    Geri_Petrovna likes this.
  3. Abazzagorath Augur

Don't put it in there for anyone to take if you care about who takes it. You know you can set permissions on items to specific people so not sure what the problem is.
  4. Aghinem Augur

That made me LOL.
  5. Aghinem Augur

That is always everyone's first impression; there is a problem. No. I just thought it would be cool to have a means to track items coming and going. Essentially, you can see who deposits what - why not something that shows who withdraws what?
  6. Ksenija Elder

I am very surprised this has not been added since I last played.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Good idea... as well as a log for members joining or leaving a guild. Not a big deal overall but a nice to have. One of those things that would be great if very easy to do and involved little dev time considering all the other things that need attention first.