Fixed Guild bank - no focus on newly deposited items

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Velisaris_MS, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Velisaris_MS Augur

Prior to NoS launch, when dropping an item into the guild bank (deposited items), it would highlight that item and move the panel's focus to that item so you could see it. And then, when moving it into the bank, it would do the same thing...highlight and shift focus.

Now, since NoS went live, the guild bank no longer does that. When you drop something in there, you now have to scroll to that item and select it. After transferring it to the bank, you now have to scroll and find the item so you can set permissions.
    Yinla and Grove like this.
  2. TrueNorth Developer

Was not able to reproduce this. When depositing items, and when putting into the bank itself, the newly deposited item was selected and could immediately be interacted with.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

Nope...still not working. I literally just tested it with mutliple items on a fresh instance of the neighborhood guildhall (palatial guild hall). I also tested it in the standard guildhall.

Putting something in with the "deposit item" button puts it in, but DOES NOT highlight it or make it the focus like it did before. Same thing with moving items from the "deposited items" section to the "bank items" section...the item is moved, but it does not highlight the item or scroll the window to the new item.

Are you using a live server to test or your internal server?
    Grove likes this.
  4. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I'm experiencing the same issue. :)
    Grove likes this.
  5. Grove Augur

Glad you are working on this.
  6. Grove Augur

Note the player can interact with the deposited item (at least to some extent) without manual retouch, but the visual focus is not repositioning.
  7. TrueNorth Developer

Was able to reproduce this and it is now being tracked internally. Thank you for your report!
    Conq, Velisaris_MS, Yinla and 2 others like this.