Guild and personal Trophy

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by NeverPayForLag, Aug 22, 2018.

1. NeverPayForLag Augur

I never used the Trophies because I never saw any way how that works. Either it is broken or I am completely clueless. Since the game works without I didn't care. But now some noobies want to use it.

I place the Trophy in the guild hall (standing on the floor in one room) like the personal trophy. It should then be unter the Tribute Benfits Window (alt-U) but there is nothing in Trophy or in Guild Trophy Window. Assuming to activate it at the appropriate Tribute Master I and assuming that the Trophy could enhance only things which are present I didn't found any attribute enhancement in the Tribute Master Windows.

For example:
    Trophy of the Retaliator
    Attack Cap 20, Riposte Skill+5, Heal Amount 20

There is no single entry in the Guild Tribute Master Window for these stats. The trophy is standing in one room of our guild hall.

Any suggestions and help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  2. Gialana Augur

Both individual and guild trophies need to be selected before you can turn them on and off in the tribute window.

You'll need to open either your neighborhood plot or guild plot inventory. From the neighborhood guild hall, you can access the guild plot inventory with shift+i (I think). In the window that pops up, there is an icon for trophies. When you click that, you'll see a list of all available guild trophies. You'll then need to hit upgrade on the ones you want to use.
    To do the same for individual trophies is a similar process. I can't remember off the top of my head if you can change the list of upgraded trophies from any zone by pressing shift+i or if you need to be in your personal neighborhood plot.

Now from any zone, you can turn on and off the effects of the trophies through the correct tabs in the normal tribute window.
  3. NeverPayForLag Augur

oh man... thank you so much. After 20 years somebody can explain that. Thank you my friend. More than helpful. Your explanation is a reason to play this game :);):)

For personal trophies you have to be at every place but not the guild hall.
    For guild trophies you can be everywhere.
    It is only possible to only activate 4 trophies. I assume there are options/quests/market place to change that?

It seems also that noobies have nothing from guild tribute. It does not scale down. Useless if you are at the lower end of the food chain.

I assume too that having no access to personal trophies in the guild hall is a bug (if it is not a anti-usability-feature).

Tributes and Trophies are not well designed from the usability point of view.
    Every day a new thing is revealed...
    Gialana likes this.
  4. Thunderkiks Augur

Personal trophies can only be placed in your house or your lot, not in the guild hall.

So its 2 separate benefits if you have person trophies and guild trophies.

For personal trophies everyone starts with 4 max available. You can add up too 4 additional trophy slots for a total of 8 personal. You do this by completing collection sets for CoTF, TDS, TBM, and EoK.
  5. Eriadoc Elder

No sense starting a new thread when an old one will do, right?

I cannot seem to get my trophy working. I got the Replica of the Qeynos Claymore, placed in in the yard of my housing plot. While standing in my housing plot, I went into the "Plot Items" button in inventory, which brought up the items in my plot. I clicked on the "Trophies" icon, and it brought up the Real Estate Trophies window, which has two selector buttons: Personal Trophies (selected by default) and Guild Trophies. This is a personal trophy. Under the header "Available Trophy Benefits", there is nothing. Active is the same, of course. There is nothing under the Alt-U interface to activate/deactivate trophies either. I have 320K tribute points, in case that matters.

Any advice would be appreciated. I have never done the trophy thing before, in part because everytime I've tried, I run into some BS like this. Thank you.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Is the trophy itself showing on the left side of the trophy window?

If so, you have to click on it to highlight it in order to be able to use the upgrade/downgrade.

Is that window open all the way? Like a couple windows in the game it might need to be opened further by pulling the lines. Then lock it so it doesn't do that again.