Guide Event on Firiona...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kolani, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Kolani Augur

You guys really need to update the lore list these poor guys go out with, I had to argue with them that Lord Nagafen is in Nagafen's Lair and that Morell Thule is currently the God of Fear.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I didn't think we currently had a god of fear, isn't that what we are trying to prevent with all these fear crystals?
  3. Feradach Augur

Morrell-Thule is the God of Fear? I'd be interested to know what your source is for that little tidbit, as it doesn't really line up with anything that has happened in the game to date that I'm aware of.
  4. krozman Augur

Careful, you're going to wake up the Beimeith.
  5. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

You actually argued with them? o_O
  6. Iila Augur

Lore postin
  7. Kolani Augur

Well, gently. You saw it. It was a bit obvious that I was ticked off at them wanting Sol B. :p
  8. Feradach Augur

Nagafen's Lair = Sol B.
  9. Iila Augur

This thread just keeps getting better.
  10. Feradach Augur

No kidding. I would have loved to have been there to see that conversation, or better yet be privy to the tells that the guides had to be sending back and forth to each other.
  11. Cicelee Augur

Odd, I thought this week Nagafen was in Burned Woods. Next week he flies to Western Wastes supposedly...
  12. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

Ha! Don't forget your SoW =P
  13. Kolani Augur

Guide logic: come to rp server > get five people who are making an attempt to rp with the guides > refuse to accept proper name of zone in lore quiz, demand soldungb as answer. It's like wanting pohateb as the answer for Plane of Hate.
  14. Waring_McMarrin Augur

So you are upset that you provided an answer that the guide was not looking? Just because your answer may be correct in some regards does not mean it fits the question that is being asked and is the answer that is being looked for.