Guard Blevins...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Vivaci, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Vivaci New Member

So, it's great that you guys put this anniversary quest for the feather and the aug in. There appears to be an unintended consequence, though. There are dozens of 6 boxes spamming the dude or just standing around which forces pickzones and Blevins isn't in a pickzone. So you are left doing nothing while the botters keep flipping the instance. Was this an oversight? Can you add Blevins to the pickzones?
    Caisy and Fenthen like this.
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

Not an oversight. By now they should realize what's going to happen when they put a top 5 aug in an instance that you can continuously flip every 5 minutes. Capping qeytoqrg to 61 players is an issue though, when they don't put the task givers in the pickzone versions. This isn't the first time they've forgotten to add those in.
  3. Petalonyx Augur

Screenshots of the campfire garden pls!

The one I walked through on Bristlebane was very impressive, and really hurt my feet!
    Zolav likes this.
  4. Zinth Augur

ppl will move away when they get their augs... it's day one... chillax
    feeltheburn likes this.
  5. Moege Augur

Day 2:
    general: WTS aug, 30min timer.
    Day 3:
    see day 2.
    Qimble likes this.
  6. Svann2 The Magnificent

I think alot of those people are just afk. It only take 45 seconds at most to get a new mission. Or maybe they are keeping a group in base zone to invite guildies in to as they log on?
    Mongol311 likes this.
  7. Mongol311 A really bad wiz

a very likely answer, and a very efficient way of doing it
  8. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

Don't mercs count towards the 61? It may be prudent etiquette to suspend mercs or zone out if AFK for a very long time.
    Metanis and Mongol311 like this.
  9. Waring_McMarrin Augur

Mercs auto suspend when the zone reaches a certain population.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. Sindace Elder

Oversight was more in the fact the zone hits for ~24k and drops level 80ish tradeskill loots like it's tuned as the SoD Blackburrow rather than a 115 Blackburrow
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

You really would prefer CoV strength mobs with CoV TS loot?
  12. Riou EQResource

The exp gains is like playing in SoD blackburrow too :p
    Fenthen and Sindace like this.
  13. Fenthen aka Rath

What do you mean I am LOVING my 16% AA per kill! It's so amazing! I train 30 mobs to each commander spot and just lay waste and /flex my 3.5 AA that I just made.
  14. Fenthen aka Rath

We really need to boot the AFK folks from Qeynos Hills. It's getting very very tiring having to zone to Surefall / back again, since you can't /pickzone from the crappy empty version you get dropped into.
  15. Svann2 The Magnificent

Possible solution (and dont hate me):
    Keep 1 person in qeynos hills as an anchor. He invites 5 people into group, they zone into QH and should now be in base zone with anchor, he drops group, they add the 6th member who then zones to QH base zone, enter instance.
  16. Zinth Augur

well that is because there are fools buying... stop supporting them and tadaa no problem ;-)
    Coagagin likes this.