Grubbonion's Locked Tower

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Drakang, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Drakang Augur

Has anybody done this since the patch?

Grubbonion's Locked Tower - Grubbonion is now more selective of who he works with, and will only offer his task to those who prove their worth first.

I have done every task in mercanry except the lost lexicon and this. I have done partisan and the missions (except the lady).

I zone over to decay loot the key come back and he will not accept it. No dialog no this character does not need this nothing.
  2. Axxius Augur

He's so selective now, he won't work with anybody. :D
  3. Drakang Augur

Crap. That blocks out part of the T1 raids.
  4. Silv Augur

Yep, same issue myself. Broken. The dude won't respond or do anything with the key. I don't know anyone else who has been able to do this since the latest patch.

I wouldn't expect a fix till Tuesday. Go in Monday, review feedback, put together a fix, push it to Test Monday, push it Live Tuesday? /shrug. Basically, no one is finishing Demi-Decay progression this weekend. You know... the time when most people play. :rolleyes:
  5. Axxius Augur

No, it doesn't. These quests were added so late in the beta that there was no time to add them to the required flags to unlock the raids. :)
  6. Drakang Augur

Hmm will have to check. Said you needed champion.
  7. Axxius Augur

How's this for a check: we unlocked the raids before completing this mission.
  8. Drakang Augur

LOL. Thanks Axxius. Neither of the last 2 needed. Hopefully the same with the broken one in life although we have somebody that got that done.
  9. Axxius Augur

Yes, the same is true for both sides: the last 2 Mercenary quests are not required to unlock the raids.
  10. roguerunner Augur

Remember the good times is broken too I think
  11. Silv Augur

Regardless of whether or not they're required for requesting raids - they're broken. And by broken I mean you cannot even get the task for one of them (the other has a super cheez workaround atm but still...).

Convoluting the argument about whether it is relevant to raiding is just that... making it muddy.
  12. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Sigh, exactly what i had planned to do this evening. can't get task. google, and i''m' back here.
  13. Brohg Augur

Did the task tonight np, dunno whassup with y'all
  14. Natal Augur

Did the task last night without issue. I had done all of the mayor and Bokon tasks prior to that, and had the partisan HA done.

Twilious wound not give me his task until Grubboniun was done, so you probably have to do them all in sequence.
  15. Augur Developer

Hey Geri,

Thanks for the report. Can you confirm what steps you took to try to request the task, and what error messages/dialogue you received?

I just confirmed that I'm able to get the task on a Live server, so I'm unsure what the issue may be without more details.

Thanks!
    Augur
    Iila likes this.
  16. Geri_Petrovna Augur

My groupmate was finally able to get task, after an hour of hailing, clicking mirror, logging in and out,. but then I went to bed. I don't know what he did.
  17. Silv Augur

I can request it for you this weekend if you want :p