Group synergy using all 16 classes and bard x3 (for fun)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by sihpa, Oct 8, 2013.

1. sihpa Augur

The premise is that you have to use each class only one time with the exclusion of bards who go into every group. 3 groups of 6 players. Design the individual groups for versatility, survivability and staying power over a days worth of time in combat/questing. There would be no outside buffing allowed either, you get the buffs your group can provide. To give the idea of what im thinking about here are the groups I was kicking around.

Group1
    Warrior
    Cleric
    Bard
    Beastlord
    Necromancer
    Mage

Group2
    Paladin
    Druid
    Bard
    Enchanter
    Ranger
    Wizard

Group3
    Shadow Knight
    Shaman
    Bard
    Berserker
    Rogue
    Monk

The beastlord/mage in group 1, and the ranger/wizard in group 2 seem like they could be misplaced but for the life of me I cannot figure out where id swap them. Also group 3 is a little plain to me somehow.. The warrior/cleric, sk/shaman, paladin/druid (tank/healer) relationships seem pretty clear as though they were specifically designed (at least at one point in the past, not totally true today perhaps) to compliment one anothers strengths/weaknesses the best. The support/dps is where I stop seeing such a clear cut synergistic relationship.

Anywho the rules are no redundant classes with the exception of bards, who are themselves exceptional, and no buffs from a class that isnt within the group. Also feel free to discuss why the groups would or wouldnt work out as well as one another.
  2. Raptorjesus5 Augur

Are these groups fighting together (raid), or are they independent (3 different groups in 3 different instances)?
  3. Syylke_EMarr Augur

Honestly, as a Bard/Warrior main player, I would swap the SK and Warriors (so SK in group 1 and Warrior in group 3). It would simplify the Bard song lineups and boost everyone more easily.

To your point about the Ranger/Wizard in group 2, as a Bard that is a perfect setup as both utilize Fire and Cold nukes (along with the Druid). Same goes for Beastlord/Mage in group 1, songs to affect pets would benefit both.