Griklor the Restless - Bethun Brewbeard

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Hitty, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Hitty Augur

I can buff with every class and port then into the area of the burn via fellowship/guild port but in ToV there are only these classes present. Additionally another SK at 110 would be available while others are at 114. I don't want to bring that one beyond 110 as long as he is not maxed with AA - using the xp gain at 110 to the max.

The 120k for Warrior is not in this config maxed (I assume him without noticable dps numbers), it is the max he got so far and that should be 2H. Looking at the overall (1,2M best burn vs 400-550k sust.) it is clear that they don't perform max in this combo. Warrior is good with Shaman/Bard boost, not in this - he is only meatshield. In TBL I used the dualcombo (SecretDawn/AncientGMM) mostly. In the missions this is not possible. While 2H is good for named, 2H or dual wield in missions kill the Warrior too fast. I gave him now the slow EoK Wurmslayer with the RoS Skull of Null out of desperation and with that it worked. Mage is good with Enchanter/Bard combos and many additional pets (Druid, Enchanter, Bard, etc.). Sk is always good somehow, that is the reason for the second Sk. Druid boosts DoTs and Nukes but DoTs are mostly useless since the nerfs - too much mana waisted, too little chirurgical control.

But some AAs have changed in some of the latest updates - perhaps something went wrong with that. But even without these changes the whole crew performed the same as always e.g. in the Mearatas named testing field in the center.

So I assume some mechanics are critical which I still don't understand or there is another trick I didn't took into account. The ones I asked in game have been dragged through and don't understand the difficulty. One super good tank or a extreme high dps crew and the rest seems secondary...
  2. Cicelee Augur

380k over what time frame? That seems low to me IMHO. Granted I have raid fire focus so that helps, but I am also not 115 and not using any TOV DPS spells at the moment. Last night on Velk I think I did 590k in a minute, and that was with no enchanter or druid support...
  3. Hitty Augur

Fits in if you have raid gear, spells and focii. I approximate around 30% better outcome. I always measured the rate in Mearatas center with the usual named spawning there. What is your cycle/spell setup?