grats! <Phoenix ascended> on server first tunare!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by manglered, Aug 29, 2019.

1. manglered Lorekeeper

nice to see a laid back gruop of friendly players drop the hippy hugger in decent time on day one!!!!

way to go!
    tofu stir fry and jeskola like this.
  2. Fizon Augur

Nah you know what I'm not 100% I'll take it back for now

There's no msg for tunare and you didn't get open world. How do you know you are the first?
  3. WaitingforMoreEQ WaitingforTBC

Congratz on being the server first guild to beat Velious
  4. Guzzle Augur

Wait what? Didn't Mess get it last night?
  5. HoodenShuklak Augur

What are you going to do next?
  6. Ohfuggle Elder

Congrats!
  7. NoWay Augur

8. uk6999 Augur

I think this was a DZ not OW kill. Im not sure who got open world. Regardless it is a time consuming task to clear it all. Grats! I dont have times for any of it but doesnt really matter I guess =D
  9. VandilIzer Augur

Um gratz... Are you the reason for the salty halfling druid guy in the other post =P?
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Perhaps they did it in dz so they could exploit Tunares call bug without getting caught and speeding up the clear significantly.
  11. That0neguy Augur

I prefer the term "clever use of game mechanics" tyvm.
  12. Silias McKendrick Augur

We killed her in DZ , at 10 est launch day, give or take 30mins, screen of kill shot somewhere. We don't race, cool to get server first sure but these fights are a thousand years old now and people know basic strats.

We did not cheese tho we will later, started at 6 est took until 930 to clear everything. Spells/armor upgrades worth it for a guild that doesn't split nonstop.
  13. Fizon Augur

Litterally everything in velious was dead long before 10pm including tunare. Gratz on your kill though
  14. Silias McKendrick Augur

Emem don't care either way. Mess might have got it before us. I don't measure myself by how much time I spend on game.
  15. HoodenShuklak Augur

What about sleeper
  16. Xanathol Augur

Mess probably killed her first given they warp all over the sever.
  17. HoodenShuklak Augur

The sad part is selo had blatant warping that went unpunished for the most part, and even on agnarr there were a small crew of warpers that farmed krono for months and as I quit I never heard they got banned.

As long as you reply to tells you're good to go!