GRADE THE EXPANSION

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by bazinga, Dec 9, 2015.

1. bazinga Elder

So now that "The broken mirror" has been live and the masses have gotten a look at it, take a minute to grade it...just like a teacher in school, lets let the dev team, and their parents know how they did.....a through f, just like school. Take into consideration quests, raids, spells, aa, bugs, etc. Give a grade for each or a overall grade...remember, They want your feedback....
  2. Kravitz Augur

You should try to learn to grade it on mmorpg(dot)com, you will just get moderated here.
  3. Espiritun Augur

Why not start us off...What grade do you give it?
  4. Vazuvius Augur

5. Silv Augur

6. Iila Augur

Did not complete assignment by due date.
  7. Silv Augur

AKA: 0 by any normal standard.

Also, plagiarized zone content = expulsion. ;)
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Triconix Augur

I'll grade it when all the bugs and broken aspects are cleared up. Even with them, I'd still rate TBM far superior than the absolute atrocity we called TDS. The missions are much more enjoyable, the content has a better feel to it, I like the new item system even with the clear fixes it needs, and the new evolving spells/discs will be a cool feature once implemented and working correctly.

TBM has potential to be a mid tier expansion in terms of enjoyment, but it still needs time as I still feel it's in the beta stages.
    code-zero likes this.
  9. Tyraxor Augur

I'd be more interested in reading how ppl rate the Raids, everyone knows it's crap for group stuff by now.
    So far the only redeeming feature i read about is: 10 (progression) Raids.
    So...are those fun?
  10. Silv Augur

No, no, no, maybe. We haven't beat the last Tier 1 event yet and it's been adjusted today so it might be a yes.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. Shogan Journeyman

overall 0/100
    raids (if the bugs will be fixed anytime if at all maybe 50/100) as it is atm 0/100

it's hard to rate something that isn't even in a state to call it a beta
  12. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Incomplete. (As in, not even enough there to get that F)
  13. Iila Augur

TBM's release date was Nov 18th. It's on live servers right now, my credit card has been charged for it. I'm going to judge the product I got and am dealing with, not the one I hope to see in 3 months.
  14. Reht The Dude abides...

I wonder how much the clean up for the TBM is going to set them back from developing the next offering.
  15. Iila Augur

Let's see, TDS was made with CotF over lapping a lot of the production time.
    TBM was made with a fully blank year between expansions launches.

Clearly, the most logical conclusion from all that is HAIL SATAN.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Mayfaire like this.
  16. Tyraxor Augur

That from a woody, scary...i guess you are more inky at heart.
    (yeah, i have too much time while "working" on the pc)
  17. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I hope you're referring to this guy.

[IMG]

Beelzaboot > regular Satan, eh, buddy?
  18. Benzarden Augur

I had a lot of hope for TBM for this sole reason. I didn't foresee multiple TLP servers being launched throughout the year or expect an EQ2 expansion launched at the same time to suck away resources. After Thom Terrazas promising us more content at SoE Live and then delivering TDS, we got Holly assuring us that TBM would not be released until it was ready. I understand that their resources are thin now. I don't understand why they continue to lie to our faces. My tolerance for lies is starting to wane.

D+
    Ickles, Mayfaire and Axxius like this.
  19. Geri_Petrovna Augur

I'll wait until the turd-polishers are done. Today's patch enabled me to wear ONE of the items I looted THREE weeks ago. Guess I need another patch to make the other wearable.

If I was this poor at my job, I'd have been sacked.
  20. Tyraxor Augur

lol i understand perfectly why they are making up those stories, and promise better releases.
    It's the same reason why you see super models on lovedoll packages, and inside it's a plastic sack your dog wouldn't touch.