Goodbye Everyone.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Aakla, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Aakla Journeyman

Thank you for the memories Everquest, 15 years worth. *tucks everyone in with their Aakla Teddybear and puts a cookie on the night stand*
    Wayylon, Yimin and Faana like this.
  2. Repthor Augur

Noooooooooooo

*tugs teaddybear*
  3. Aakla Journeyman

Camped out in front of Ak'anon to watch over the little ones and to help my Gnome people in case Norrath is destroyed and King Ak'anon loses his mind and tries to kill everyone. Maybe I will lead my Gnome people to the safety of the Feerott if that happens, and they will become Pygmy Ogres...but thats a story for another time.
    Wayylon and Ismel like this.
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Take care, Gnomeking. As I said in game it was great getting to know you and be guilded with you on and off after all these years.

Cookies and milk from me! /gnomesalute :(
  5. Aakla Journeyman

/Gnomesalute
  6. drew0987654 Augur

before you go:
    Mayfaire likes this.
  7. Battleaxe Augur

8. Naugrin Augur

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  9. Cury Elder

Aw. Have fun, good luck, and safe travels Aakla.

-Curyllic
  10. Ruven_BB Augur

You can only ask for their stuff if they rant about how bad things are and they are voting with their dollar.

Don't know you specifically, but since most of the friends I have played with are gone, I'm sure your friends will miss you greatly.

Ruven
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Rude.
  12. Egat Should have stayed in Halas

Take care Aakla, you are one of the greats.
    Yimin likes this.
  13. Ashran Journeyman

Be good Gnomeking, it was always fun listening to your crazy raid mechanic ideas. :)
  14. just_some_bard Lorekeeper

been so long, i can barely remember...

Cats in Hats? I think that is it?

Fare thee well, old soul!
  15. Elricvonclief Augur

Take care during your break from EQ! :eek:
    Quatr and Silv like this.
  16. The real Sandaormo Augur

Good luck to you Aakla.
    One of good people in EQ.
    Galarian likes this.
  17. Wizdons Augur

I think this is the sam Aakla from Cats in Hats. I know i always enjoyed your happy view and role play in game =)
  18. Starreyn New Member

Aww, my favorite big gnome. I hold fond memories of your kindness towards my gnomish self. Yay cookies! Always kind and friendly, even though you were a giant amongst gnomes and didn't have to take the time to rp, group, or just chat - you did anyway. You helped make EQ welcoming and fun.

Best wishes to you, sir. I hope you come back and visit Ak'Anon again someday

Starreyn (and Enrir)
  19. Yimin Augur

WE ARE THE GNOMES . LOWER YOUR SHIELDS AND SURRENDER YOUR WEAPONS. WE WILL ADD YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR CULTURE WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

See you on the mec side GNOME POWER

Yimin
  20. Malbro Augur

Safe travels to you!
  21. Aneuren Tempered Steel

EQ loses a very old and very kind player here.

Serverwide.overlord salutes you Aakla.