good spot for a 100 necro to mass slaughter for pp/vendor stuff

Discussion in 'Casters' started by strongbus, Nov 2, 2013.

1. strongbus Augur

looking for a good spot that i can go as a 100 maxed aa necro with t1/t2 rof raid gear(t2 raid pet ear) that I can round up like 12 or so mobs at once and slaughter them with pet/swarm pets(no mercs if possible) to get lots of vendor stuff to sell for farming.

atm i am clearing out sleepers tomb. I can clear the whole zone in bout 20 mins or so. making bout 9-10k a clear. But I have to wait like 40 or so mins after I finishing clearing for respawns. I would love to find a spot that would have faster respawns lol
  2. Naugrin Augur

Sirens grotto is similar killing neriads and sirens. PoE is pretty good for gems. Personally though, just kite a current zone and sell the the stuff....neriak for instance. You can probably make more selling current ts stuff and collectibles on bazaar. Plus you still get some vendor stuff as well.
  3. Xirtket Augur

Field of scale is pretty good, I mass killed there to level my burden of truth, and I walked away with a decent amount of plat/items to vendor.. I looted almost everything, except the TS item types that only vendor for like 5s.
  4. Reincarnated Lorekeeper

I would probably be killing named in zones like HOT, Argath, Valley, etc.. Anything tradeable or attuneable, and sell them in the bazaar overnight for plat. You could sell 3 gear items in 1 day priced low and make 20 times what you would trying to farm gems and plat.

Just my .02.

I did just that for about 6 months and I don't worry about plat anymore.
  5. Zakor Elder

Have you considered using FEAR as a pulling tool? Find a zone, fear a mob, and let it run and pull for you.
  6. Dandin Augur

Want diamonds? Stick to like House of Thule expansion

Want valuable drops? Solo in Shards landing or any T1 zone in ROF or CoTF

Sell in bazzar

Spell frags/Kronos and some rare items barter well also.

Depends on your server
  7. Nylrem Augur

/agree with others

Camping any t1 named camp, preferably one with multiple named, then baz sell the tradable gear and collectibles will net you way more pp than looting any old school trash. You will make a good bit more selling rof/cotf T1 stuff that's tradable than any pp/gem drops you can get anywhere.

Check out named spawn locations in Kael. There is a couple different camps you can keep all phers of 3-4 different named all down before repops. A camp like that will net you a very large amount of pp from selling that gear much faster than looting tons of trash for vendor drops.
  8. Siddar Augur

Just running around picking up collection drops will beat vendor loot farming. If you want to kill things while gathering collections. then chose a area where mobs drop collection items.

I would suggest you molo cube mobs in sewer area of valley in CoF. There is a tunnel segment that has five cubes in it and two more close by. You can kill cubes and some other mobs there and cubes should respawn around the time you finish clearing. The drop for that collection sale for large amounts of plat.

You can also molo heroics mission in CoTF as you don't need three to get the mission like normal. The collection drops from there sale for large amounts as well. Bixie missions take longer but collection drops are tend to be worth more more.