Good spot for 70 Necro

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Vorthax, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Vorthax Lorekeeper

Hey all. I just recently decided to dust off my 70 Gnecro. Just updated all his spells and got some new gear. I'm looking for a good XP spot to do some aggro kiting. Back in the day I used to kite in Sunderock. I'm looking for some new spots. I have 190 AA's at the moment but plan on grinding more out. I read a post that the Icefall spider camp is good, but I've never been there. Any info would be greatly appreciated as this guy was originally my main :D. Thanks again!!!
  2. roth Augur

At that level, I had already taken my necro to Katta Castrum. There are two tasks there that you can do simultaneously (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=4116, http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=4114) at the Greenhouse.

The shissar in question are all fairly easily kited, as long as you keep your Darkness on them. They range in level from 73 to 75 as I recall - so would be good exp for you. You can easily do both tasks at once, then just cast Levant to return to the zone in to finish up and get fresh tasks. I started my necro there at 67 or 68 (been a while, I forget) so you should have no problems starting there at 70.
    Vorthax likes this.
  3. Vorthax Lorekeeper

Awesome! Thanks for the info Roth. Going to go check it out. Thanks for the links as well. :)
  4. Vorthax Lorekeeper

Well ported in Katta from guild hall but couldn't find the Greenhouse for the life of me. :( Never been there before and man that map is confusing. I found /loc for Greenhouse but I dont know how to enter the loc so a label appears on map. Will do some more research and maybe give it another go. Thanks again for the advice tho.
  5. Vorthax Lorekeeper

Wooot! Got the coordinates entered and am at the Greenhouse now! Just killed my 1st red con Shissar!! :D
  6. Sinestra Augur

Yes I agree that the Katta zone map is terribly confusing and the zone is laid out very poorly.
  7. Borek-VS Augur

Vorthax likes this.
  8. Vorthax Lorekeeper

9. silku Augur

I really need to spend a day unlocking those portals