Golden Fang

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Dawdle, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Dawdle Augur

尋找夥伴 for Selo and Mangler~~遊戲暨中英語言交換團體
    我目前住在亞洲,中文還不是很好,一直很想知道有多少人在亞太地區玩EQ,所以就有了這個想法,希望能夠和住在亞太地區的人組一個團體,一起玩這個遊戲。對於語言交換有興趣的人,或許也可以在此順便相互學習一下彼此的語言。
    如果您有興趣,請來訊告訴我您選的是humanbarbarian,以及您想要玩的角色人物,以便我們能儘快建立一個最棒的團體。我已經開始進行首波登錄,希望我們都能夠提早做好萬全準備。
    不好意思的是,我才剛開始學習中文,所以沒辦法完全理解中文,如果需要進一步溝通,要麻煩您也能夠用一點英文。最近我雖然還必須去上中文課,生活變得有點忙,但是我還是花很多時間在玩遊戲,因此真的非常期盼能夠組成這個團體。我會使它成為一個穩定且長期的,有趣好玩的團體。另外,想加入的人,如果和我一樣想在遊戲內保持低調,或許我們也可以改用Discord
    對了,我目前把這個團體取名叫「Golden Fang」,還不是最後的定案,所以歡迎有興趣的人一起來討論嚕!
  2. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Translated this the best I could using Google and the actual little Chinese I know.

------------------------
    Find a partner for Selo and Manglerï - Game & Chinese-English Language Exchange Group I am currently living in Asia, Chinese is not very good, I always want to know how many people play EQ in the Asia-Pacific region, so I have this idea, I hope to play this game with a group of people living in the Asia-Pacific region. People who are interested in language exchange may also be able to learn each other's language by the way.

If you are interested, please let me know if you have chosen human or barbarian and the characters you want to play so that we can build a best group as soon as possible. I have already started the first wave of login, I hope we can all prepare well in advance. Sorry, I just started learning Chinese, so I can't fully understand Chinese. If you need further communication, you can use a little more. Recently, although I have to go to Chinese class, life has become a bit busy, but I still spend a lot of time playing games, so I really hope to form this group.

I will make it a stable and long-term, fun and fun group. In addition, if you want to join, if you want to keep a low profile in the game like me, maybe we can also use Discord. By the way, I am currently calling this group "Golden Fang". It is not the final decision, so people who are interested are welcome to discuss it together!
  3. Dawdle Augur

If you wanted the actual translation from what I started with that's fine. I rarely think Chinese to English though. It's just to different if you want to be literal. Even statements like "Not The Best", Bushi Hen Hao, don't really mean the same thing in a literal sense but Bushi Zui Hao De means I understand a lot.

Golden Fang <Probably end up being something else>

A Chinese English speaking guild for Selos and Mangler. Looking to set up static groups for server launches. I moved over from the Netherlands so my Chinese isn’t the best but interested in seeing how many people even play EQ in the Asian Pacific time zones.
    Idea is this; if you’re interested send me a letter saying what classes and races you play and we can build the best min/max groups as possible out of who turns out.
    I got the first 14 days of server launch off, hoping we can all get really far ahead of the pack and start farming. I don’t see us usually coming together but maybe we should give it a shot. Or maybe I’m just an alien and you guys got something already?
    I am just a beginner in Chinese so we are going to have to meet half way, English Chinese. To be honest we need more than just a few interested people doing this for me to follow all the way with calling this a guild. I’d also like to keep it very low key, maybe just Discord and no in game guild tags even.
    After the first 14 days I am quite busy. I work plus go to class twice a week and study all the time. My play time varies but I do put in quite a few hours. Mostly what I do is level and then farm while I study. If you like the game and think some immersion might be fun let me know.

I knew that there wasn't many people playing this game in Asia but I made the post in Chinese because I live in China. The focus is on Chinese not English. Anyone can exchange in English, there are lots of English speakers in this game. Either way I study like 30 hours a week on top of work and just picked up another class so I really won't have time anymore. Thank you for your interest though. Happy hunting.
  4. Dawdle Augur