Going back to p99 after /pick change today

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Rothj, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rothj Augur

Ragefire was really pretty fun and addictive, but after trying it with new /pick zones it's boring and I've lost interest. Going back to project 1999. Honestly p99 is a bit too stressful/frustrating for me at times which is why ragefire was a good change of pace but the feeling here just kinda sucks and it's really boring and ruined for me after the change. So yeah guys have fun I won't be resubbing now you got one more spot open in the queue.
  2. Jadefox Augur

That was quick, Must be an Academy record.
    See ya, and I hope that you find what you're looking for. Put a ring on it when ya do find it.
    And can I have your stuff?

--Cliche Jade
    thechacko likes this.
  3. Dartaniun Augur

Knew this was going to happen Soon (TM)
  4. Healiez Augur

What was addictive about not being able to find a single mob in any decent exp zone?
    thechacko likes this.
  5. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Let me guess, someone who level'd like a mad man to lock down content? Bye bye
  6. Rothj Augur

People being everywhere was exciting. That was the main reason. Also gear being scarce and fought over. More pick zones means tons more gear. It's fun to have to work for stuff. When things become too easy it's boring.
  7. MBear Augur

These days you are more likely to hear that having to work for stuff is what is boring and having stuff is what is fun.
    Toquillaw likes this.
  8. Jadefox Augur

Well, to be honest. Most of today's work IS boring. We're the new Jetsons. My friends stare at code all day long, pressing buttons. YAWN.
    :p

--Jade
  9. oshnappleton Journeyman

I stare at code all day and I quite enjoy it.
    thechacko likes this.
  10. Lateryn Augur

I'm sorry walking into a dungeon meant for 5-6 groups, and seeing 13+ was not fun. Or zones with 130+ people in them, no mobs around to kill at all was not fun. If all you want to do is chat/socialize it might be interesting(you still have chat channels), otherwise if you want to progress your character at all , whether that was via loot/levels, overcrowding was never fun nor good.

And it's hilarious to think that now gear will just rain from the sky. You forget that gear instead of serving 1 person per 10 that needed it, now you will have 4-5 per 10. There's still a demand, there's still work. The instancing is just closing the gap of what was a horrible ratio of gear per player, because of overcrowding.

And please don't bring up 1999 or previous TLP, these servers have way more people on them for classic compared to those.
  11. Hateseeker Augur

Waiting in line and sending tells to set up those lines for camps isn't work, and if it is, it isn't the kind of work I want to do in the game, I'd rather actually fight mobs.
  12. MBear Augur

I stare at code all day long too - Best job I ever had!

OK, that was a lie, I stare at Outlook all damn day and think wistfully about the times when deadlines are tight enough that I can justify ignoring emails and actually get to focus on writing code...
  13. ShenXX Lorekeeper

I'm deeply sorry that other groups getting camps has so deeply affected you. It must be truly terrible to know people aren't just sitting around waiting to get in groups or perhaps running zone to zone trying to find camps. Its with the greatest sincerity that I hope you leave and find what you want elsewhere.

So....Bye.
    Kahna likes this.
  14. Baphamet Elder

just the latest thing to whine about :)
  15. Fiido Missalot New Member

16. RadarX Augur

Please feel free to discuss Project 1999 on their forums.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.