GM : Server down .

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Yanster, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Yanster Augur

Euro guild in wait mode . Sever should go down now , no yellow warning text .
    Whats happening ?
  2. Derka Power Ranger

3. Yanster Augur

My point exactly . Should have started by now
  4. Huna Journeyman

This downtime has been postponed until further notice. EQ servers will remain up and playable in the meantime.
  5. Cainen Augur

Its been postponed, second post that was linked. You should be free to proceed.
  6. Guzzle Augur

Downtime is FAKE NEWS!
    CatsPaws likes this.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

Further notice? So like, are they going to completely ruin my date night?!
  8. Zinth Augur

Your date with EQ? Bwahaha EQ ditched you...

Until further notice my ... Leaving us hanging here without knowing if we can start raids or not (we won't because of that) yay wasted raid now... AGAIN... patches my ...
  9. WAFLOL Journeyman

They probably couldn't figure out how to reverse the bug without breaking the game LOL this company ceases to amaze me.
  10. Yanster Augur

Postponed 1h 2h 4h 1 day ? pretty pissed about this . Just ruined a raid day .
  11. Dorph New Member

Is it possible you could screw over the US players on the next update ?, You've been updating EU raid prime time every week for the last month. And then you pull this twice on us in the same week. Shame DBG.. shame
  12. welly321 Elder

Daybreak is based in the US and most of the players are in the US so its unlikely they will purposely change the update time to accommodate EU time zones.