Global chat issue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by bober, Jul 2, 2020.

1. bober Lorekeeper

Having an issue with joining any global chat channels on FV server. I'm gold access and run two accounts. My second account doesn't have any issues. When I right click and go to my 'filters' the Chat Channel box is greyed out? I also cannot join any channels with /join command nor does the /list command work it doesn't give me any response that I can see.

I've tried exiting to desktop on this account and re loading character. I've also tried copying UI over from my second account that isnt having issues.

Any suggestions?
  2. bober Lorekeeper

Ok this must be a server side issue. On main account I can't join any global channels, created a new toon to check with him on main account and also cannot join channels. On 2nd account I can join channels just fine BUT only on one character. I have a second character in the 50s and that toon also cannot join chat channels.

I seen a thread below that sounds like he was having the same issue as myself and apparently it just started working one day? Seems odd, this has been going on for over a week now.

All on FV server.