[Glirina Morningbloom] Raw Pale Nihilite ?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ginormus, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Ginormus Journeyman

[Tue Aug 15 18:01:08 2017] Glirina Morningbloom smiles broadly at you. 'You have been of great assistance to me. If you have forgotten or want them for posterity, I can give you the [recipes:please give me the recipes.] you used while helping us. It would be improper for me to ask more of you. I will find others to do these tasks. I have learned much doing research while you have been helping me. Let me show you the method I have discovered for preparing the nihilite.' She works swiftly, but you understand what she is doing as she carefully prepared the soft stone. 'Here is some of the special polish that we have devised for use with the nihilite. What I have shown you will work for both the Pale and Shimmering nihilite and you should be able to get useful stones from Raw Pale and Raw Shimmering nihilite.' You know you can reproduce the polish she has given you. You are certain that you can improve on the method she has shown you, given enough practice with the nihilite.
    I have looked in many websites, and zero info about Raw Pale Nihilite. Also I have killed tons of mobs in GoD without luck. Anyone has info ? It seems that every TS has 2 items, one from lower zones, one from higher zones, and I only found one for Jewelcrafting that is Raw Shimmering Nihilite. Anyone knows what is the lower zone item for Jewelcrafting ?
    Thanks !
  2. Scorrpio Augur

The item has been changed to "Raw Crimson Nihilite". Everything else (processing and recipes that use it) will work with Crimson Nihilite.
  3. Tevik Augur

From Zam:

4. Ginormus Journeyman

Thank you for the help !