GINA for when Bard stops singing

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by IblisTheMage, Feb 14, 2017.

1. IblisTheMage Augur

From time to time, my box-bard stops melodying (I use him to melee and mash his abilities, so he is front and center of the action).

I am assuming it is because he is being hit.

Are there good ways to have GINA alert me?

Thanks in advance
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Definitely no bard expert here, but in my experience it's usually because you've been momentarily stunned by a bash. Just make a search text for "you are stunned!" and it will alert you.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  3. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

Hi,

Here's my gina triggers for melody stopping. (link)

These are the triggers:
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

So one for when you get stunned/interrupted, one for when fear/charm wears off, and one for being OOM and unable to cast whatever.
    Tucoh, Reht and IblisTheMage like this.
  4. fransisco Augur

Does melody stop when you fizzle a song?
    If so, you could create an audio trigger for when that happens.
    IblisTheMage likes this.
  5. IblisTheMage Augur

6. svann Augur

I think melody does stop sometimes for no apparent reason, and I cant make a trigger for it because songs also generate stop text every time melody starts a new one. When I box I just check my short buff window to make sure Im still getting songs.
  7. Sirene_Fippy Okayest Bard

This might be happening if you're trying to sing something before the recast timer is up. Can happen with Song of Suffering, Spiteful Lyric, Crescendo, Dichotomic, slow, nukes.
  8. Swiss Augur

Sit in PoK or somewhere and test it. If it's a song with a recast timer that it stops on then you need to adjust melody to delay it longer.
  9. svann Augur

No, I know how long my cooldowns are and also if it was that then it would stop every time not just once in a while.
  10. Tucoh Augur

Nice idea, never thought about using gina to let me know when my bard starts to slack off.
  11. Nniki Augur

You can always check for the text, "You haven't recovered yet...".
    fransisco likes this.