Getting into The Hole

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Deadguy, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Deadguy New Member

Ok so I know there are 2 ways into The Hole.

1. Is going through the underwater passage, move the rock, win. But this puts me way at the wrong side of the zone that I want to be.

2. Jumping in. What I don't know is, where do you jump from? Is there a safe place to jump from in Paineel, because if you do not do it in the right place you die right? Also, where does this land you at in the zone?

Thanks,
    Saeryn
  2. Nerdz Elder

As you run in from Tox and jump at the first ledge, you will land in the water in the hole.

The only dangerous thing about that area of the hole is sometimes Master Yael is up and can death touch you. I know right now he is not up though!
  3. Esper Augur

If you jump in on Paineel entrance side you will end up in Master Yaels room in the water, if he is up and you agro him you are going to get a DT to the face.
  4. Deadguy New Member

Ok cool so if I can figure out if he is up or not, jumping down that way would save me a TON of time getting into the graveyard.

Thanks peeps!
  5. NImxat Elder

During Classic I think jumping in the "hole" without invulnerability lets you die from falling. During Kunark, you land in the pool and may have to deal with the Master.
  6. Ducreux Augur

Make a level 1 erudite SK/Necro, jump in the hole to see if Yael is up. If Yael is up don't do it on your main.

The jump down spot puts you in the pool of water so its "safe", but the room has 1-3 roamers in it at any one time so you need to be ready to handle aggro immediately, though it is usually only an elemental and a fiend.
    Nerdz and Felicite like this.
  7. Nickatropolis Augur

jump with your group, and kill whatever mobs aggro you and you will be fine, Unless of course you get DT'd by master yael, as mentioned previously.
  8. Superbilly Journeyman

buy her a few drinks, smile, be a good listener
  9. -GRIM- New Member

I prefer to ease into it. You want to work your way around the outside for a bit - you know loosen everything up. Once that's complete then AND ONLY THEN,you go in just a little and immediately go back out. Next go in a little deeper, and right back out again. Repeat this process until you are toons-deep.
  10. liveitup1216 Augur

Can we get this thread stickied before it gets too sticky.
    Elkay likes this.
  11. ElaidaTL Augur

this thread title was missleading.
    Qelyn and Elkay like this.
  12. Elkay Augur

Definitely false advertising. Not one pixelated tentacle to be seen.
  13. jeskola pheerie

3. Tinder
    Darkening, Silv and Elkay like this.
  14. Silv Augur

[IMG]
    ElaidaTL, Qelyn, Elkay and 1 other person like this.